frequently asked questions
Quick Things to know
Where is Festival's Main Entrance?
401 Oklahoma Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002
When will Frontgate ship tickets/wristbands?
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Tickets/Wristbands will ship to you about 4 weeks before the festival. If you need to change your shipping address, log in to your Front Gate Tickets account, click “sign in” then manage your order and shipping address there. If you do not receive your wristband by the week before the event, please reach out to support@FrontGateTicket.com for assistance.
- Yes, you can bring Blankets & beach towels to sit on
- Can I bring my Backpacks and purse? Yes, BUT must be clear and smaller than 12” x 6” x 12”. Other bags can be size of a hand
- FREE Water Station will be offered. Yes, you can bring EMPTY non-glass WATER BOTTLES and Camal Backs
- Don’t forget your Sunglasses and hats but NO Umbrellas
- The festival bars, food, and merch are 100% CASHLESS but will have reverse ATM’s
- Can I smoke cannabis? Yes, check out the Cannabis Pop Up onsite
- Need a Storage locker for your stuff? Will be available onsite
- Can I buy merch online? Sure, BUY HERE
Box Office/Will Call
BC Festival Main Entrance near RFK Fields off Oklahoma Ave NE
Sunday, July 16th 9am – 7pm
867 New Jersey Ave SE, Washington, DC 20003
Off-site Credential Pick UP Hours
Friday, July 14th, 10 pm – 7pm
Saturday, July 15th, 10 am – 7pm
Sunday, July 16th, 10 am – 5pm
Prohibited & Allowed Items
The following items will be prohibited in within the festival:
- Tents, umbrellas, or temporary structures of any kind
- Weapons, knives, or firearms of any kind
- Air horns and megaphones
- Alcoholic beverages of any kind – Outside food or beverages
- Bicycles inside festival grounds (bike racks will be available near the entrance)
- Chairs of any kind, including inflatable loungers
- Coolers of any kind, including hard-sided and soft-sided
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glowsticks, Focused light devices, including laser pointers
Items intended for sale/promotion (including flyers, weed flowers or products, stickers, and posters)
- Water guns, water balloons, and any other kind of water projectile
- Glass in any form, including glass bottles
- Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, and motorized carts, or
- Fireworks, sparklers, firecrackers, and incendiary or explosive devices of any kind
- Pets (service animals with current rabies vaccination excepted)
- Video equipment of any kind (including personal camcorders and GoPro cameras)
- Professional photo equipment (SLR/DSLR cameras, detachable/removable lens cameras)
- Portable audio equipment of any kind, including portable “boom box” stereo systems
- Flags, flagpoles, or Hammocks
- Any Item deemed a danger to public safety at the discretion of the security Director.
Are People With Disabilities Accommodated?
What is your bag policy
- Clear backpacks and purses (less than 12” x 6” x 12”)
- Fanny Packs approximately the size of a hand
- Small clutch bags approximately the size of a hand
Note all bags will be checked.
What Weather Should I Prepare For?
Is Medication Permitted?
Yes, medications are allowed into the festival as long as they comply with the following: No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging. No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted.
Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:A valid photo id (See list of acceptable forms of identification)Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo IDOnly one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle)Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in reasonable quantities reasonable
Will You Be Posting Set Times and a Map of the Grounds in Advance?
Are there ATMs on site?
Looking for Bottle Service VIP?
BROCCOLI CITY FESTIVAL
BC 5K & FITNESS
BC ALL NIGHT: PRE-PARTY
BC SMALL BIZ MARKETPLACE
Some Additional Information