At Broccoli City Festival 2021, upon entry we are requiring all guests to:
Provide proof of a negative Covid-19 test. The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day you are attending.
Provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
Documentation will be checked daily upon entry. A photo of your vaccination card or negative test result saved to your phone is sufficient.
FESTIVAL SAFETY PROTOCOLS
- Masks will be required in all indoor festival spaces
- Hand sanitizing stations festival-wide
- Masks are recommended in outdoor festival spaces, but not required, per state guidelines.
VACCINATION + TESTING FAQ’S
We strongly encourage all guests to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19. In order to be fully vaccinated in time for the Broccoli City Festival, you’ll need to be fully vaccinated by September 30th.
What are the protocols for children?
All attendees, including children of all ages, must have a negative COVID test or provide proof of vaccination, if eligible.
What kind of tests will be accepted?
Acceptable COVID tests include PCR & Antigen tests conducted by a testing center or lab.
When do I need to take my COVID test?
The test must have been taken within 72 hours of each day you are attending. Ticket holders may be tested Thursday, September 2nd or after for their negative result to be honored on festival day.
Where can I get a COVID test in DC?
You can find a testing center here.
COVID-19 SAFETY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By attending Broccoli City Festival 2021, you expressly agree to comply with any and all rules and safety guidelines put in place by the event organizers, and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, waiving all claims and potential claims against the event organizers, and their affiliated companies relating to such risks.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending the festival you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for, COVID-19;
- Within 48 hours prior to attending the festival, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention);
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have travelled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.