Thank you for your interest in covering Broccoli City Weekend 2018!
Due to the increasing number of requests for Broccoli City Festival credentials, accreditation will only be considered if submitted via this online application. We recognize the support of those who have covered Broccoli City from the beginning and will do everything in our power to credential as many media outlets as space will allow; however, please note that this application is only a request and we will not be able to accommodate everyone.
To ensure your application is considered, please read the below information in its entirety prior to beginning the application.
- Media credentials are reserved for working members of the press only. This includes editors, reporters, producers, camera crews, and photographers. Credentials will not be granted to non-editorial personnel including PR/marketing representatives, publishers, general managers, account representatives, sales executives and brand executives.
- Please designate ONE person in your media outlet to complete this application on behalf of ALL personnel wishing to cover the event. You will have an opportunity to enter the name, email address, title and phone number for each staffer who plans to attend from your media outlet.
- Media outlets are limited to four (4) credentials, inclusive of writers, photographers and production crews. No exceptions.
- If you are a freelance journalist, photographer or production crew, you must be on assignment from a media outlet. Portfolio photography and personal website photography are not valid assignments and will not be considered for media credentials.
- As part of this online credential application, the assigning Editor/Producer MUST submit a signed letter of assignment on company letterhead stating a description of the outlet, the name of the journalist(s) assigned to attend and the scope of the coverage.
- Assignment letter must be submitted via email to Press@BroccoliCity.com within five (5) days of your application submission. Incomplete applications will be canceled within 2 weeks.
Applications may take up to three weeks to process and will not be considered after Friday, March 30, 2018, at 5 p.m. PT. There will be no exceptions.